Friday, January 27, 2006

Sick Day here

Well I have been up since 1 am with my son. He woke up complaining that he had an earache and then the pain got so bad that he was in tears and couldn't sleep. I filled my hot water bottle, out it in between the pillow and pillowcase and had him slept raised on 3 pillows in my bed then tried to settle in myself only to have him toss and turn all night. Needless to say right now I am dragging. He has been to the doctors and is on medication so he is laying on the sofa right now watching Care Bears. I am hoping to be able to get some stitching in later once I get everything done here that I have been dragging my feet doing. Will post pics soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw your post on Lizziekate yahoogroup and thought I'd give you a couple of sites that I was given, to help with your side bar settings.
http://www.bloggerforum.com/
http://www.unlikelywords.com/html-morsels/
Hope these help you, I'm still trying to figure out blogger too, but I do have another blog which I near enough understand!!! (you can get the link to that from my sidebar and it has My Space at the side of it).