Monday, October 09, 2006

Sluggish Monday

Well after being very disappointed by the reaction that I got with the Elvis profile that I have stitched so far I have decided top put it aside, finish Momma McBruin, and then I will eventually finish Elvis Elvis for Jerry and I. Here is how far I got before working on Momma last night...

I received a handful of patterns from a very good friend and am trying to decide which one of the patterns I want to stitch next. Going to go and drool some more over all these great patterns. Will take a picture later. Oh yeah forget to say too the I got my Iris on the Veranda piece that I had framed for my mom back from the framers today but I was so excited about getting it to her that I forgot to take a picture. Will have to take one the next time that I go over there.

No comments: