Saturday, May 05, 2007

Finally Unpacked

Well we moved everything in on Tuesday. Started at 8 AM and finally finished everything up at about 6 PM. Made for a very long and painful day, but that was all forgotten once I got my patterns from Joanne at 123 stitch. I ordered the Britty Kitty stocking pattern, Stoney Creek's Jungle Babies, Stoney Creek's Cats Rule!, and JDWs Rooster and Cat patterns. I am just now waiting on the Just Cross Stitch Anniversary Ornament book that should be here today (fingers crossed) . I was so excited that I HAD to start the Britty Kitty pattern last night. Not enough progress for a picture but I will get one to all of you girls soon. All of the blogs that I have bee reading lately are very inspirational and have kept my spirits high enough to want to stitch everyday even though deep down I am blue. Family can be so cruel in the things that they say, but once I look at the kids and DH I know that all I need is them to make me happy.

No comments: