Monday, November 19, 2007

Cold November Day

OK girls sorry that I haven't been on here more but life is hectic and I have been trying to get more crafts, less computer time LOL LOL. As soon as I can find a new cord for my camera to upload pics I will post some progress pictures. I have been working on Britty Kitties Gotchya pattern. I saw on the 123 Stitch message board where a woman had stitched a couple of Britty Kitty patterns on one piece of fabric but for the life of me I can't figure out how I would go about doing that. All of the patterns are different sizes so how would go about figuring out how to make the whole thing with equal sides and that? Does that make any sense? Anyway since it is so chilly here I am going to go and make a cup of tea and sit and stitch and hopefully get the Kitty done.

No comments: