Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday Monday

Is it Monday again already? It seems like just yesterday it was Friday! Just sitting here waiting for 7th Heaven to start. I am sooo sad that there are only a few more episodes left. I LOVE this show and so does my son. Is it bad for a 5 year old to look forward to 7th Heaven on Mondays??? ROFL.

Worked on Home more today and love the way that the cat is starting to really appear. I can't wait to get some more of the surrounding color in so that I can start backstitching the small area that I have already stitched. This way I don't have too too much backstitching to do at the end. Stitch an area then backstitch it.

I was also sitting here thinking about how in 3 days my baby girl will be 11 months old. Where has the time gone?!?!? Well off to get ready to sit with my snack, stitching and water and veg in front of the TV.

No comments: