Sunday, February 12, 2006

Super Snowy Stitching Day!

Here is where I was on Home is Where the Cat Is as of 8 last night...

and here is where I am as of right now...

I have been working on this off and on today while admiring all the snow that is falling outside.
Will work on it some more later. Right now I am just trying to catch up on my blogging and emails. Can't believe that we are getting all of this snow. Makes for a great day to just sit and not do anything but stitch so that is great.

Found this at someone else's blog and thought that it was neat. Here are my results...
my little pony
You're My Little Pony!! Sweet and innocent and

happy, you make people want to spew burrito

chunks. Even a Care Bear could kick your

ass.


What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You got a good bit done. I bet you got a lot more done with all the snow today.

Unknown said...

You're coming along nicely with Home. Hope you're well.