Tuesday, December 26, 2006

TGIO

I know that is a horrible thing to say, but 50s in New England for Christmas just did not make for a very Merry Christmas here. As much as I tried not to all I kept thinking was "is it really Christmas because it seems like just another day to me".

Anyways...Christmas Eve we went to my aunt's house so that the kids could open their gifts. Jordan got 3 or 4 transformers, some new clothes, an ambulance lego set, and a few other gifts that I am sure that I am forgetting about. Ashley got a play piggy bank, some new clothes, a air doll (you can put air in it and make it life-like or leave it so that it is soft and squishy), a few wooden puzzles, and again some things that I am sure that I am missing. Jerry got a gym membership to Planet Fitness, some body wash, some razor refills, and new socks and boxers. I got a beautiful gold chain for everyday wear, some body wash, $30 worth of gift cards to AC Moore, a $10 gift certificate to Annie's Book Stop, and a big tub of puff peppermints. Jerry and I both ended up getting a new DVD player from my parents too.

On the stitching front...I have not gotten much stitched at all. I am hoping to get some stitching in a little later or at least tonight after the kids go to bed.

Can't wait to read about what everyone else got for Christmas.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I agree this warm weather is starting to get to me. I just hope it doesn't mean that when winter gets here it will hit us REALLY HARD.

Meari said...

It was in the 50's here, too. Didn't look very Christmasy out. Glad you had a nice Christmas, though! :0