Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Headless Nutcracker

Tried to post a picture but my camera is acting up again so you will just have to imagine Patches done except for his head. (See posting below for what finished Patches will look like) My goal is to finished with him by Friday and then stitch M Designs 2006 tree. I am going to be daring and stitch it on 28 count evenweave over 1. I am also going to attempt to stitch another M Designs project to make into an ornament but am just not sure of which one I want to make yet.

Got up early this morning and got a big pot of chili ready in the crockpot so it is really smelling good in here. Can't wait for dinner!!! Today Jordan didn't have any school so I got a break from having to run around and get him ready this morning but tomorrow is back to the daily grind. I got LOTS done around the house yesterday while he was gone and the time didn't fly by as fast as I thought that it would.

No comments: