Sunday, September 03, 2006

October is fast approaching so...

I thought that my next project should be something fall-like. I am stitching Scarecrow Nutcracker from the October 2005 issue of The Cross Stitcher.


There are a few others that I want to get stitched eventually too (leprechaun, bunny, santa, pilgrim, and valentine nutcrackers). They are all so cute! Looks like today we are getting the rain from Ernesto. Have the candles lit and once DH gets up I will fold the laundry I washed and then the day is mine to stitch!!! Such a great day for it too. Curl up on my sofa and work on Patches (that is what I have named this nutcracker). Off to get a few things cleaned up so I can get some me time later.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Patches is looking good. Do you have a pic of the finished piece we could see?