Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cleaning Day

Well tomorrow I have to baby-sit for the terror kids again so I spent most of today cleaning up the house so that I am not worrying about walking in to a dirty house tomorrow. I did take a little time here and there to work on my cross stitch too.



I also ordered 4 back issues from Stoney Creek magazine so I need to get this finished so that I can work on one of the projects out of one of them. I am trying to find more pictures that I will stitch and then frame for the house rather than just doing something just because I "need" something to stitch.

Off to get a few things done while everyone is sleeping then I will plant my tired butt on the sofa and watch ER.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your stitching is coming along nicely.

Oh you're welcome to come clean my house, I have no enthusiasm at the moment.