Monday, March 13, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away!

Well as you can see I changed my template and now I need to refigure out how I got all my blinkies on there LOL. Please bear with me while I try and remember how to put everything back.

Boy it sure is pouring out there right now! Took the kids over to my grandmother's house for a visit and then on Saturday we are going back over there to have a small family party for my little girl who will be 1. Where has the time gone? Worked on the carousel some this morning and am really happy with the progress that I am making on it.

Right now I am feeling down and out but can't seem to figure out why. Know when you have that feeling that something is wrong but you can't put your finger on what it is? That is the feeling that I have right now. Off to play with Jordan for a little while since Ashley has just gone down for her nap.

~~~ UPDATE 5:33 PM ~~~

Here is where I am after working on off and on throughout the day...

Have decided to make some seafood chowder for dinner tonight. I am thinking that I will make some and then wait until everyone is in bed though before I eat mine. Then that way I can sit in front of the TV and watch Days of Our Lives that I DVR'd this afternoon. MMMM I can smell the chowder already and the thought of enjoying it snuggled on the sofa all alone is cheering me up already. HEHE

Your Irish Name Is...

Roisin Blake

No comments: