Monday, March 06, 2006

Is it Monday Already???

HASH(0x8c7de78)
You are Butterfingers, you are chocolated on the

outside and crungy and sweet on the inside


What type of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Boy this weekend sure did fly by. Seems like just yesterday it was Saturday morning and I was enjoying the cartoons with the kids LOL. Worked on teacup some more but it sure is getting boring since it is made up of just green. Can't wait to get this done and be able to start something more colorful.



3:45 PM -
YEA!!! I got my magazines today!!! I was looking through them and found 6 or 7 patterns that I would like to stitch sometime in this lifetime of mine. I especially want to stitch Tropical Fantasy from the May/June 2001 issue of Stoney Creek. Now to get the kids to bed and start kitting some of this stuff up. HEHE!! Now I have some incentive to get the teacup done faster.

No comments: